Deleteing your ad....Please wait....
Please do NOT close the browser or click any links until this process has completed.
For Sale > Boats > Sail Boats
Ad Number: 163214
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Posted: May 19th 2018 at 2:23pm
1974 Ericson 35 Ericson-2
|Make:||Ericson 35||# of Engines:||1|
|View at:||GSL Sailing Club, Yellowknife, NT, X1A 2H3 - view map|
Yola - our 1974 Ericson 35-2, “classic plastic” cruiser-racer sailboat, a winning Bruce King design, is ready for her fourth owner — you?
See her specs at: http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=1708
We’re selling our classy and comfortable 35’ GSL cruiser because we’re so old now we’re ready for the sailor’s next step, an RV. We will leave you everything you need to run this boat comfortably and safely. except for our socks, our smalls and our Sirius sat radio
- repowered with a low-hour fully accessible & well-maintained Westerbeke 33 hp diesel and with an efficient Campbell Sailer prop
- cutter-rigged, wearing cruising sails: fully battened mainsail, good condition: 100% & 130% furling headsails and an asymmetrical spinnaker (aka jenniker, reacher); weather-cloth, dodger and full Sunbrella cockpit enclosure
- fiberglass hull in good conditiion with reef-proof kevlar protection on keel; some optional TLC needed but no structural, electric, mechanical etc. problems. Everything works! She’s ready to go
- self-taiing main winches; electric windlass; 3 anchors with rodes; lazyjacks; good sail-shaping gear, e.g., boom downhaul, outhaul, vang, slab reefing (3 points); wheel steering with auto pilot
-includes 9’ inflatable Zodiac, 8 HP Yamaha outboard and outboard motor hoist; solidly moored on two sets of grader blades; custom-built cradle
- VHF with wireless microphone, depth sounder, hand-held Garmin GPS with GSL waypoints; (optional) Standard Horizon chartplotter with GSL chip; digitized and paper charts. annotated GSL sailing guides; binoculars, plotting instruments — in short, all you need to know where and when you’re going and not hit too many rocks on the way, while listening to the stereo with CD changer
- 2 battery banks, a large 800+ amp starting battery and 2 6V deep-cycle batteries (room and wiring ready for two more); Xantrex 2000 battery monitor; 40W solar panel; 1500W inverter; 12 V oil-changing system
- food and drinks kept cool and frozen in 12V fridge/freezer, veggies, fruit, meat, milk etc. stay fresh more than a month; Dickenson diesel stove with oven for warmth in August and September — it’s too hot and too slow for summer so we cook with a propane camp stove. Cutlery, dishes, pots and pans, all included. Hot and cold water pressure system (water heated by engine, can be wired to AC as well)
- all the tools and spare parts you’ll need for repair, maintenance and safety. including extra lines, fenders, bosun’s chair, Mast-Mate, self-inflating PFDs, you name it
- good-sized V-berth, large quarter berth and large nav station; enclosed head, shower, hanging lockers, plenty of storage and headroom … and more. Sleeps 4 tall people and a shorter one easily, plus pets. It comes with all you need to fully enjoy the delights of Great Slave Lake with family, friends or even single-handing. You just supply the time … and when you’re short of that, you can still be fully competitive racing Wednesday evenings with her Basic PHRF handicap of 150.
See some of Yola’s GSL cruises over the years at diveky.smugmug.com/Boats and diveky.ca
Contact us if you want more info and please start saving $35 000 for June, when she’ll move fast … as she usually does
viewed: 614 times, printed: 16 times, on 0 watchlists, emailed to 1 friends, emailed to 0 watchlists