Deleteing your ad....Please wait....
Please do NOT close the browser or click any links until this process has completed.
Job Openings > General Labour
Ad Number: 130499
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Posted: Feb 10th 2017 at 12:07pm
Experienced Labourer/Trades Helper
|Type:||Full Time||Start Date:||Mon, Feb 27th 2017|
|Pay:||Competitive||Closing Date:||Mon, Feb 27th 2017|
|Employer:||Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc.|
Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc. is hiring Full-Time Experienced/Skilled Labourers in Yellowknife, ASAP. Successful applicants must be able to pass a criminal record check and medical/drug tests. Work will be based out of Yellowknife with opportunity to work at Diamond Mines within the NWT. Applicants must hold a valid drivers license. Experience in trades such as welding, carpentry, ironworking, mechanics etc. considered an asset.
Responsabilities/Duties (but not limited to):
- Assist welders/fitters in the execution of their work
- Perform grinding and sandblasting/painting tasks
- Perform various handling tasks
- Fire Watch
- Perform cleaning duties
- Perform various finishing works
- Assemble temporary shelters and scaffolding
- Operate the overhead travelling crane (if you have previous experience/are properly trained)
- Carry out all other misc. tasks assigned by foremen
- Reliability, self-initiative and a team player
- Ability to prioritize, working within a fast paced shop environment
- Pay attention to details
- Take pride in work
- Safety orientated. Following rules and all safety procedures.
Tickets and Certifications:
- Aerial Lifts, Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, First Aid, Rigging and any other safety tickets considered an asset.
If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and interest in building a rewarding career please submit your resume through this ad or fax to 867-920-2468 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
viewed: 953 times, printed: 14 times, on 0 watchlists, emailed to 2 friends, emailed to 0 watchlists