Deleteing your ad....Please wait....
Please do NOT close the browser or click any links until this process has completed.
For Sale > Real Estate > Houses
Ad Number: 128282
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Posted: Mar 22nd 2017 at 6am
Beautifully renovated home - 177 Jeske Crescent
|Address:||177 Jeske Crescent, Yellowknife, NT, X1A 2N4 - view map|
|Size:||1216 sqft, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths|
|Interior completely renovated Spring 2016. Everything is brand new.|
|Basement:||Crawl Space||Roof Type:||Asphalt Shingles|
|Foundation:||Steel Piles to Bedrock||Roof Age:||22 years|
|Parking:||Double||Land Size:||4,198 sqft|
|Forced Air||Heating Oil|
Furnace in excellent condition. Professional maintenance done annually.
|Annual Heating Cost:||$ 2,540.00|
|Property Taxes:||$ 2,287.00|
No frost heave issues; Water Circ Pump helps ensure no freeze-ups; Owners non-smokers; 12x40 pressure treated deck; new fiberglass fuel tank 2012; new hot water tank 2014; interior completely renovated in May/June, 2016; new doors/windows throughout.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid Brand Fridge; Glass top stove; Range hood microwave; Dishwasher; New custom fit blinds throughout; 12X14 stick built shed w/ramp; Built-in 48" television wall mount in master bedroom. All maintenance and renovation records
See pictures here
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is in excellent condition. Close to schools, major grocery and retail shopping areas, hospital and in a quiet neighborhood that has a small playground in summer and ice rink in winter. Appraised at $390,000 in July, 2016.
Completely upgraded in May/June 2016:
- New bathrooms with ceramic tiles – jetted tub & maple linen closet in master bath;
- New maple cabinetry in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room;
- Built in pantry, spice and wine racks and kitchen has new ceramic and glass tiling;
- New brushed nickel fans/light fixtures, door hardware, and floor vents throughout;
- New triple pane PVC encased e-argon gas windows, with custom made double cell 1/2 inch honeycomb blinds throughout;
- New Exterior combination Doors/Storm Doors;
- New linoleum, carpeting, trim, and baseboards throughout;
- Maple wrapped beam in living/dining/kitchen;
- New paint throughout (walls, ceilings, interior doors, trim, base boards);
- No issues with frost heave as the home is on steel piles to bedrock - home has never had to be leveled;
- Water Circulation Pump helps ensure no freeze-ups;
- 12X40 Deck built in 2012 with pressure treated lumber - stairs in front and back for easy access to shed;
- Stick built double door 12 X 14 Shed with ramp;
- Home wrapped and new vinyl siding 2012;
- Furnace serviced annually;
- Easily fits 2 vehicles on asphalt driveway, but room for RV o other vehicles on the lot;
- Includes all records of renovations and maintenance.
viewed: 4244 times, printed: 53 times, on 0 watchlists, emailed to 1 friends, emailed to 0 watchlists